K1 Fiance Visa Services in Bangkok, Thailand

FreeAdd to Favourites
Contact 6626810015
Added 2018-08-01 09:28:07
Created by


The k1 fiance visa in Thailand is issued to the Thai fiancé, allowing that person to enter the United States. Once the Thai fiancé enters the United States, he or she can marry the U.S. citizen and then, if desired, apply for a green card under the immediate relative category. But applying for a green card isn't required. Some fiances use this visa simply to enter the U.S. and get married, after which the couple lives in the non-U.S. citizen's home country, or somewhere else. As the Thai spouse, of course, the former fiance can always apply for a U.S. green card. We are Thailand's First American owned U.S. Immigration Law Firm to operate in Bangkok offering k-1 Fiancee Visa, K3 Marriage Visa, K-2 Visa, K-4 Visa services in Bangkok Thailand.


Bangkok, Central
85 Nonsi Road – Soi 8, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand., 10120